HTC at the World of Concrete exhibition to present DURATIQ™
HTCs latest product within floor grinders, DURATIQ™, launched in September 2016, was last week presented at the World of Concrete exhibition in Las Vegas. Both the management from HTC and people from Polaris were there to present the new product. More information on DURATIQ™ below.
The totally newly-developed floor grinder, DURATIQ™, is available in two grinding widths, 600 and 800 millimetres. Both of the versions are completely new designs and are based on many years of intensive studies of the future needs of customers.
Some of the 100 new features incorporated into DURATIQ™ are:
- Newly-designed digital control panel and remote control that offer even new operators full control and easy handling
- New grinding head, hermetically sealed and dustproof for maximum reliability
- Compact, robust chassis design for optimal manoeuvrability, handling and simple transport
- Enhanced AirFlow™ technology and Mist Cooler System that increase productivity by up to 216% and dust collection by 100%
- Simple-to-adjust weights, 20 different handle settings and 74% less vibration ensure significantly improved ergonomics
Since DURATIQ™ has been designed from scratch by HTC’s own R&D department, no detail has been left to chance. The numerous smart features include GPS tracking, USB ports to download operating data, upload new software and charge personal equipment.